Yum!!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂
Recipe:Rice Krispies Cupcakes
Makes 24 minis plus 4 regular sized cupcakes.
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) regular marshmallows
- – OR –
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies®
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add cereal. Stir until well coated.
This is where their recipe ends and mine begins…
3. Press cereal mixture firmly into well-greased mini-muffin tins, filling each tin completely. Let cool for 15 minutes, then carefully remove. Frost “cupcakes” as desired.